SKF Wheel-Hub-Assembly w/Bearing - BR930878
SKF Wheel Hub Assembly
SKF Wheel-Hub-Assembly - BR930878
SKF is a supplier of original equipment wheel bearings, hubs and seals to most of the world’s leading automakers.
SKF wheel hub bearing units carry a flange for wheel and brake rotor attachment and a second flange for fixing the unit to the suspension. This fully integrated system provides a significant simplification in corner design and handling when compared with more traditional designs.
The dynamic load carrying capacity is maximized by the use of a separate inner ring for the inboard ball row. This ring is mounted with an interference fit. The outer ring flange is bolted to the suspension. The rotating inner ring, with its tough flange, spigot and threaded holes or studs, is designed for mounting of the brake and wheel.
Greased and sealed for life, the SKF wheel hub assembly is used for both driven and non-driven wheel applications. For driven wheel applications, torque is transmitted to the inner ring via an included spline.
Features and Benefits:
- OE sensors assure correct ABS functions
- Premium seals, both inboard and outboard, protect the bearing
- Wheel bearing design with ball bearings or tapered roller bearings and integral wheel hub.
- The bearing units have preset internal clearance, are supplied greased for life and have integrated seals.
- Precision bearing pre-load and correct application of advanced manufacturing techniques such as orbital rolling
- 100% tested to the actual OE specifications per part number for fit, form and function
- High quality steel and surface finishes
- Proper implementation of heat treatment
- Precise assembly tolerances
Installation Note: Some bearings contain active wheel sensors. These wheel sensors normally work together with magnetic ABS sensor rings. These sensor rings have a magnetic north and south poles lying next to each other in its circumference. These magnetic poles must always lie opposite the wheel sensor. If, the wheel bearing is installed improperly, the system wheel sensor and magnetic sensor gear cannot supply a signal making the ABS system inoperable.
The ATE Test Card for Magnetic Sensor Gears will assist in prevention of these errors. PN# 760130 ATE